champion Swim School
No matter what the level, Champion Technique sticks to teaching the principles of swimming. Our understanding of stroke technique and mechanics is unmatched.
This is what makes our swim school so effective and our swim teams compete at high levels.
Yes, Ricky Bobby has nothing on us when it comes to our confidence levels when it comes to teaching and coaching swimming.
The Champion Technique Swim School is not about levels. We teach swimmers to swim with the goal of preparing them for swim team.
what our clients say
"Best swimming lessons ever! Jason is so effective. Both my boys took lessons."
- Murphy Smith
"So Champion Technique is too good for their own good. While other "swim schools" provide an endless loop of learning how to swim, Champion Technique prepared my kids for swim team - my 7 and 5 year-olds in 2 weeks and my 3 year-old in 4 weeks. They learned to swim all 4 strokes across a 25 yard pool without stopping. While we don't "need" Champion Technique anymore for swimming lessons, I highly recommend them."
- Stacy Morgan
"I will happily recommend Champion Technique. I've wasted money with the other swim schools - way too much. They're a joke. Champion Technique had my 4 year-old swimming in 3 days. LOL! The others said she was just not coordinated enough."
- Brittany Schaffer
"Success is not final; failure is not fatal: It is the courage to continue that counts."
- Winston Churchill
What swimmers will learn.
(There are no levels)
- Bouyancy - head and body position
- Propulsion - kicking
- Water Safety - breathing
- Balance - arm coordination
- The goal - to prepare each swimmer for swim team not for the next levels
What is a Session?
- A session consists of 8 x 30 minute private lessons
- Classes are M-Th for 2 weeks *** (this is preferred, see FAQ below) ***
- Fridays and weekends are used for makeups.
- Equipment needed - swimmer, pool, swimsuit and goggles.
- Ages - 3 & Older (will make some exceptions if younger)
- Cost is $250 / Swimmer / session
What is the class schedule?
Where: Currently CT doesn't have a pool. So, Jason will travel to locations with a pool.
When: Classes can begin as early as April, if you have heated pool and the time. Otherwise, June 6th, when the water should be warm enough.
Other questions: contact Jason at
2023 Early Bird Signup Form
Early Bird Registration for 2023 Champion Technique Swim School Swimming Lessons Is Available Now!!!
A deposit of $125 is required. 2023 Private Swimming Lessons with Jason will still cost $250.
- You will be helping greatly toward opening a new lap pool and swim school in the Aledo area.
- You will get priority scheduling.
- You are guarunteed to have Jason as your swimming instructor at your pool.
After completing the early registration, you will need to submit a payment to Jason via Venmo (or other form agreed upon with Jason) at @Jason-Adams-16 .
Remember, swimmer's spots are not locked in until payment has been received. Jason will tell you how.
Feel free to contact jason at email@example.com if you have any more questions.
Questions frequently asked
- *** Without a doubt, the question I am asked the most is why four times a week. This is what I prefer and highly recommend. If your schedule will not allow it, we will work something else out. Here's my reasoning: consistant practice. The idea of twice or once a week started with the idea parents would practice with their child between lessons. I am a father of 4 and know that "very rarely" happens. Most parents go to the pool for leisure and/or social time, not working with their kids. Four lessons a week, allows me to progress through skills quickly in each lesson, not spend half the lesson reviewing what we did last lesson. Again, we can go with whatever schedule works best for you but this is highly recommended. Contact jason@championtechnique if you have any questions or concerns about this. ***
- What equipment is needed? A pool, a swimmer, swimsuit and goggles.
- Ages - 3 and older
- Why 3 and older? Three is the perfect age to start swim lessons. Children have adequate attention span and body control. Younger ages do much better with "Parent and Me" classes.
- Why do you recommend "Parent and Me" classes? I can't tell you how many swimmers I have help get over their fear of the water because they were in Infant Emergency swim classes. That's all I will say on that matter.
- Can I schedule multiple sessions at a time? Absolutely. We just require payment to lock the spot.
- Will you teach my child how to dive? If they are safe and just about ready for a swim team, yes.
- What should I expect? Well, my expectation is your child be able to swim any distance without assistance safely. After that, I'm getting them ready for swim team. I've had 3 year-olds swimming freestyle, backstroke, butterfly and breaststroke.
- Refunds? I completely understand if something pops up and you need to reschedule and/or cancel. In these cases, we will work something out. However, once classes start, we/I tend to not allow refunds unless something really serious happened.